Friday, March 25, 2005

Stop Killing

This is just creepy:



This is a Fox News Channel picture of protestors outside Terri Schiavo's hospital. If I didn't know that, I could easily mistake them for any generic anti-war protestors, right down to the slogans on their signs. I can no longer tell any difference between left-wing protestors, and right-wing protestors, they've all just blurred into one undifferentiated mass. Look, they're even dragging their kids into it, like the anti-war folks do:



The world has gone completely mad. Somebody hold me.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

This whole thing has gotten completely out of hand. This morning, CNN pundits were talking about how this could "doom the Bush legacy" by empowering the pro-life wing within the Republican party, essentially prognosticating a Republican defeat in '08. So Teri Schiavo is the defining issue of our time? What happened to the good ol' war on terrorism and social security?

Thaa Reverend said...

I hate seeing liberals dragging their kids into their pathetic protest culture. But I suppose it isn't too far removed from conservatives making their kids walk around with posters of chopped-up babies. When I get the chance I like discussing important issues with kids but I respect their opinions and listen to what they have to say rather than telling them what to think. Of course I steer them my way if at all possible! Then only thing better than making a kid think is making their liberal parents freak out when I calmly and rationally talk to them about guns, corporations, the environment, etc. All those Things About Which We Do Not Speak.